Arkansas Support Network’s Leadership Circle of Giving is a loyal group of friends who share a passion for supporting choices and opportunities for individuals with disabilities and their families.
Leadership Circle membership recognizes the generosity of those who make annual unrestricted gifts to ASN, which will help provide the working capital needed to fund many pursuits of ASN.
ASN is committed to ensuring that:
- A family who has a child with a significant disability will receive the support, education, and advocacy they need to care for their child in their home and community;
- Inclusive recreational opportunities are accessible for individuals with disabilities and other community members to engage in healthy activities that offer increased socialization, wellness, and opportunities to contribute to the greater community;
- Despite funding cuts and Medicaid restrictions, individuals with significant disabilities will continue to be able to live independently in their own homes with support and not have to live in institutions or other restrictive placements;
- Children with disabilities have opportunities to participate in fun and educational summer activities alongside kids without disabilities, whereby facilitating the experiences and benefits of spending summer in a truly inclusive environment for everyone involved!
Private funding allows ASN to achieve the margin of excellence needed to strengthen its impact on our families and the communities in which we serve.
Leadership Circle Members enjoy the following:
- Recognition on social media and on ASN’s website
- Invitations to Honors Luncheon and the Holiday party
- Access to ASN’s newsletter
- Invitations to participate in special events throughout the year
Most importantly, Leadership Circle members share a passion for ASN and know that their contributions are an investment to help ASN continue the amazing work throughout the community.
ASN Leadership Giving Circle Recognition
Loyal: $10,000 and above
To join by mail, make your check payable to “ASN Leadership Circle” and mail your check to:
For more information on the ASN Leadership Circle, please contact the Office of Development.