Arkansas Support Network is hosting our 5th annual Moving Together: Run-Walk-Roll on Saturday, May 6, 2017. The event features a chip-timed 5k paved run, chip-timed 10k trail run, and a 1-mile fun walk-roll-run at Veterans Memorial Park in Fayetteville, AR at 4451 N. Vantage Drive, Fayetteville, AR 72701. (Some maps still show the 1350 E. Zion Road address.)
The 1-Mile Fun Run, Walk, Roll is an inclusive event designed for individuals of all abilities to come together and enjoy being active while having fun for a good cause.
If you’re not inclined to do early morning activities, you can also sleep in for ASN and still get the t-shirt and enjoy the event activities. To stay up to date with the most recent race information make sure to “Like” our Facebook page.
Early registration price:
- Chip-timed 5k paved run: $25
- Chip-timed 10k trail run: $25
After April 22nd: $35
- 1 Mile Fun Walk, Roll, and Run: $15
- Includes t-shirt
- Sleep-in (t-shirt only): $25
- Sponsor a 1-miler: Help a racer with a disability participate in this inclusive event: $15
- Virtual Race: Can’t make it? Run from wherever you are, post your results on our Moving Together Facebook page and get a t-shirt mailed to you! Post to @asnmovingtogether :$25
Early registration pricing and event t-shirts guaranteed for those who register by midnight on April 22nd.
Packet pick-up will begin at 6:30 am the morning of the race.
Events kick off starting at 8 am.
Onsite registration will be open until approximately 10 minutes before the race begins. If you register race day you are not guaranteed a t-shirt.
Food and refreshments will be available after the race. Awards will be announced as soon as the results are in for each event. Make sure you stay for the raffle that will take place after the race. You must be present to win!
Pictures will be uploaded to Facebook after the event. Make sure to “Like” our Moving Together Facebook page and tag yourself and use the hashtag #MovingTogether.